20v 4age – Intake adapter to a Pipercross combined filter
20V 4age – Intake adapter to a Pipercross combined filter
This filter adapter plate is for those that have a quad throttle conversion and wish to use long velocity stacks with a method of filtration that’s reliable, low restriction and easy to work with.
– Pipercross PX600 combined filter – model code C6004 or other compatible types with shorter stacks.
– Velocity stacks from the 30 to 100MM in length. Our 100mm stacks are highly suggested. To fit 105mm stacks please see the raised plates under the ‘Related products’ on this page.
– WILL NOT SUIT the spacing of throttles as used with our 3sge Beams manifolds.
– WILL NOT SUIT most right hand drive – rear wheel drive vehicles due to clearance issues such as the location of the clutch master cylinder. The customer will need to check for adequate clearance.
This plate is supplied in two different potentional variants pending on which model of throttles they are intended to suit.
– 20V 4age Silvertop throttles (either type): 73mm spacing between the centers of the stack mounting holes.
– 20V 4age Blacktop throttles: 83mm spacing between the centers of the stack mounting holes.
– Can be mounted upside down by flipping plate for more clearance if needed.
– Plate material is either 304 stainless or aluminium.
|Dimensions||44 × 19 × 1 cm|
|Engine type / throttle type|